Photography Portfolio and Tutorials

Photo: Night view of Nishtar Medical University

Nishtar Medical University viewed at night time.

A composite photo of Nishtar Medical University campus, originally captured in 2015 after I had just finished a tennis session on the onsite tennis courts. Click to enlarge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

During my student days and later on before the college was converted into a university, I was responsible for the creation and operation of the official website (and email system) for the institution. Subsequent to the conversion of the college into a university, I was asked to continue the same role for the university; however, the time constraints of my daily life did not allow me to do so.

Here is an account of the history of Nishtar Medical Medical College originally written by me in 2009 for the official website: http://www.hasaan.com/2019/07/history-of-nishtar-medical-college.html

More info (wiki): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nishtar_Medical_University

No comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome!